Friday, November 14, 2008

november....

this month has been really long it seems like becuase the classes i am taking right now are a little harder but luckily i'm almost done with them. I just really am starting to get stressed about not having a job but it seems like all my trying is getting me nowhere. And it is hard to have gas and everything to ind a job when you dont have any money. but I'm sure if i keep trying i will be able to get a job. and i can't wait until i am finished with school and can go out and get a job in the feild i'm interested in. But if anybody knows of any good resources for jobs please let me know. Thank you. I haven't been oing a very good job of keeping up with this blog but i am going to try and use it more frequently so veryone can know how my life has been going.

2 comments:

Danae said...

Hey Nathan, We are so glad to hear that you are in school and trying to make changes to improve your life. I am not too helpful in the job field, but I know right now in our area all the retail places are hiring for the holidays. Might be a good start. I have heard that grocery stores and Target have some pretty good benefits. At some point any job is better than nothing and it would help for the right now and you could keep looking for something more permanent. Matt suggested talking to the church employment office.

Doug Cheever said...

If you want to talk to the bishop about getting a referral to LDS employment services, I could make you an appt with him. That might be another way to see what some possibilities are.